Moiety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules

Go down

The Rules  Empty The Rules

Post by Admin Sun May 29, 2016 7:29 pm

Rules: they're boring, they're dull and take a hell of a lot of time to read through,

But we must remember they are there for a reason- to make it so we have a good time. Read over these rules so you can leap into the world of moiety without worry!  :

The Rules

~Taking the whole site into consideration, you have to be 13 or up to play Moiety

~Don't post anything that's illegal.

~Everything must be at a PG-13 level.

~No strong swearing ! Mild swears (eg ‘crap’, ‘hell’, ‘damn’) are allowed, as long as they are kept to a minimum.

~Photos or art that you  use in the Moiety must abide by copyright law. This means either the image has to be created by you, or you have permission to use.

~At a maximum, you can have 2 accounts. Please do be aware that you'll need to use different email accounts for them. People that have more than 2 accounts or have been using ANY accounts for cheating will be removed and banned.

~Don't post in chat speak, so don't say "LOL" or anything like that.

~You must listen to and respect all staff members, and if they ask you to do something, do it. Tell me if you believe you have been treated unfairly, but if i deem you haven't, i will take no actiom.

~ If you plan to take a break, that's absoloutly fine. You don't need to notify us. However, if you're leaving then let us know and PLEASE remember to delete your account .

Rules Specific to This Roleplay

~Don't reply to anything in the "Newcomers" forum or the Fortune Teller's forum. Don't post anything in these forums.

~Don't change your animal.

~Don't choose an animal that is not allowed.

~In the Cabin, when you post a topic , specify in your topic whether you're chatting OC or IC. It has to be one or the other.

~Don't post in the "Palace Of Judgement" forum unless you are the "Saviour "

~No cheating or arguments to be the Saviour. I love people to PM me of their suggestions, but don't suggest yourself! And DEFINETLY don't use another of your accounts to suggest yourself. That's even worse.

Violating any of these rules ends in punishment, just as the humans and animals sins were punished by the guardians . Punishment will vary , you may just get a warning or be removed completely.

Just remember : we want this site to be a fun place !
Admin Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://moiety.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum